Get ready for a new future, choose the Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED), an intensive 1-year full-time experience that provides you with the most solid management skills to work in highly creative industries
where the value of unlimited imagination needs to be combined with enhanced methodologies and analytical capabilities, consistent strategies and carefully targeted marketing initiatives, new managerial tools and rigorous KPIs.
The Master in Fashion Experience & Design Management course provides a perfect opportunity for designers marketers and merchandisers to develop and enhance their knowledge of the fashion industry The program is designed to give you a broad understanding of the apparel sector working with both luxury and fast fashion brands You'll also benefit from an international perspective learning from experienced international industry professionals The curriculum includes fashion design marketing and management modules and students receive a professional diploma upon completion of the program
When you think of the fashion industry your thoughts may turn to the edgy styles and amazing designs coming out of New York or Paris However there is a whole other side to this industry that you may not be aware of the design management
Design management professionals ensure that every aspect of production for clothing lines accessories and other items comes together seamlessly The world of fashion is obviously very visual so design managers are responsible for making sure that each piece from a designer goes from concept to reality in the best possible way
Why choose us?
- Build a Solid Career in a Fast-Moving Business World.
- Main partner Altagamma, technical partner Yoox Net-A-Porter Group.
- World-Class Faculty.
- Top Guest Speakers.
- We care about your professional future.
- A mentoring program with LVMH & Loro Piana
Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management. Emanuela Prandelli - MAFED Director | SDA Bocconi
MAFED is the right master for you
- You want a managerial role in a fashion, luxury, or design company.
- You want to work in organizations that create unique customer experiences.
- You want to launch your own venture into these symbolic-intensive industries.
- You want to come into contact with the industrial world, where things happen.
- You want to prepare for all this in Milan, an international and challenging environment, and the well-recognized symbol of Italian Style and Excellence worldwide.
LIST ABOUT TITLES
- What is a fashion business manager?
- Where can I study fashion business in UK?
- What does fashion mean in business?
- Fashion Business management course online
- Fashion Business Management course
- Fashion Business course
Where can I study fashion business in UK?
What does fashion mean in business?
Fashion Business Management course
Fashion business management course online
fashion business courses
Masters in fashion business management in uk